- Created on 14 February 2012
You will be amazed by what your web page can do!
MAGIX AG, One of the leading international providers of software, online services, and digital content, has announced the release of Website Maker MX.
MAGIX Website Maker MX combines easy operation with unlimited freedom of design. Using the most modern Flash technology, you can create unique, dynamic websites with animations and effects that stand apart from classical HTML pages and are displayed identically in any web browser.
With hundreds of improvements, interactive effects, new powerful widgets and ingenious media presentation options everything is easier and better than ever. The new ImageSlider offers a great way to present photos interactively with all kinds of transition effects and various other adjustable options. In addition, the new HD video player enables you to show high resolution HD videos in top quality.
- Includes “Easy PLUS” – 1 custom domain, 5 email accounts and 5000MB of web space.
- NEW! Subpages with roll-out navigation
- NEW! Interactive mouse effects. Play sound effects when the mouse cursor moves over a certain object? Or unhide one or multiple objects of your choice with a mouse click?
- NEW! ImageSlider & HD video player.Present photos interactively with all kinds of transition effects. Show high-resolution HD videos (H.264) in top quality
- NEW! Web space management. Manage Website Maker web space just how you like it. Create rename, delete and copy data into your own folders and subfolders.
- IMPROVED! Photo and video presentation
- Powerful text functions
- Widgets and extras
- NEW! Insert HTML code
- NEW! Smart publish
- Animations and effects
- Search engine optimization
- PLUS! Community connection
- Compatible with Windows and Mac
Price & Availability:
MAGIX Website Maker MX is available now for SRP £39.99 inc VAT from Amazon and PC World. For more information, please see: magix.com/gb/website-maker/
MAGIX is a leading international provider of high-quality software, online services and digital contents for multimedia communications. Since 1993, MAGIX has been developing leading technologies for creation, editing, management and presentation of photos and graphics, videos and music. Internationally, MAGIX operates from branches in the USA, Canada, the UK, France, Italy, Spain and the Netherlands. The product range is targeted towards laymen and professionals alike and goes beyond the PC range to include seamlessly integrated online and mobile applications.
According to its retail sales figures, MAGIX leads in the multimedia software sector in Germany and the most important European markets, and is one of the most successful competitors in the USA. Fifteen years of market presence as well as one thousand awards worldwide testify to the company's power of innovation. www.magix.com