- Created on 03 May 2012
It's small, ultraportable, can do without a user interface and is a powerful tool for detecting malware. We are talking about the Emsisoft Commandline Scanner, that is both a part of the free Emsisoft Emergency Kit and of every Emsisoft Anti-Malwareinstallation. Our latest article illustrates the advantages and possibilities this commandline scanner offers.
Read the article now in Emsisoft's knowledge database:
Emsisoft Commandline Scanner - a small tool with a huge impact
Preview: That is how good Emsisoft Anti-Malware 6.5 will be
All beta update users already know about it: Emsisoft Anti-Malware is about to take half a step up on the version ladder. The current version 6.0 will become 6.5. Here are the most important new features:
- Integrated e-mail scan for Outlook 2003, 2007, 2010 und 2010 x64.
- New automatic game mode whenever a computer game is running in full screen mode.
- Entire folders with all the contained programs can now be excluded from behavior analysis.
- Quicker program start-up.
- Improved uninstall protection against tricky malware.
- Improved update logic of Commandline scanner.
- Numerous detailed improvements and small bug fixes.
- Current change log with all new features
Emsisoft is now Emsisoft
This may sound a bit confusing at first, as you already know us as "Emsisoft". Our official company name, however, used to be "Emsi Software GmbH" which was due to legal regulations in Austria when our company was founded. Times keep changing, so our official company name is now also "Emsisoft GmbH".