New Paragon Virtualization Manager 12 Professional Solves All Virtualization Challenges Efficiently and Quickly!
- Created on 03 May 2012
New – fastest and safest partitioning engine for all virtual management tasks. Any type of migration (P2V, V2V, V2P and P2P), including migration from 2TB+ physical drive to a smaller virtual drive.
Paragon Software Group (PSG), a leader in data backup, disaster recovery, and data migration solutions, announces the release ofParagon Virtualization Manager 12 Professional. Paragon Software's extensive research into the virtualization and data management markets found that even competent virtualization adopters had common problems with virtualization and data management. The new 12th version of Virtualization Manager Professional has been developed to solve all migration and virtual management challenges, making any type of migration or virtualization task easier and more convenient for even inexperienced users.
Migrate your PC system to a virtual environment (P2V) or vice versa (V2P) with zero downtime. Since most hypervisors do not support 2TB+ virtual drives, the 12thedition also allows migration from 2TB+ physical drives to a smaller virtual drive.
The updated Connect VD technology with non-destructive and snapshot mode assures the easiest data management and data transfer between different types of virtual machines, and allows migration from one virtual environment to another (V2V). Connect a virtual disk as if it were an ordinary physical disk and open up all physical-disk functionality in a virtual environment. Use a read-only mode or a special read/write mode that creates a snapshot and applies all changes after the snapshot was made to test all configurations without destroying your virtual source drive.
Virtualization Manager 12 Professional is compatible with products of all popular modern virtualization software providers, such as Microsoft, VMware and Oracle, andsupports major virtual machines, including Oracle Virtual Box 4, Microsoft Virtual PC, VMware™ Workstation and VMware™ Fusion.
Key Features & Benefits:
- Migrate a Windows-based computer to a virtual environment (P2V)
- Migrate from a 2TB+ physical drive to a smaller virtual drive
- Migrate from one virtual environment to another (V2V)
- Migrate a Windows-based computer to a different hardware platform (P2P)
- Restore a physical system from Paragon's backup to a virtual environment (P2V Restore)
- Connect a virtual disk as if it's an ordinary physical disk, thus opening up all product functionality available for physical disks to virtual (new Connect VD with non-destructive and snapshot mode)
- Create a virtual disk with a simple wizard (Create VD)
- Recover OS startup ability after system migration to different hardware or unsuccessful virtualization by a third-party tool (P2P and P2V Adjust)
- Exchange data between a physical environment and a virtual one, or between a virtual disk and its snapshots
- Accomplish virtual drive partitioning (create, format, delete, move, resize, etc.)
- Resume any operation with a virtual volume in case of disconnection or any other unexpected situation.
- Merge volumes on a virtual drive to consolidate disk space, from two volumes on the virtual drive into one single, larger volume
- Supports major virtual machines, including Oracle Virtual Box 4, Microsoft Virtual PC, VMware™ Workstation and VMware™ Fusion
Price & Availability:
For full information on Paragon Virtualization Manager 12 Professional, please visit: