- Created on 10 July 2012
The first portable dual-engine emergency cleaner worldwide
Fans of our free anti-malware solutions will be delighted: The most recent remodeled version of Emsisoft Emergency Kit 2.0 is the first portable free malware scanner with dual-scan engine. The emergency kit against virtual parasites of any kind can be launched directly from removable media devices such as USB sticks or a CD-ROM without being installed.
Emsisoft Emergency Kit 2.0 features the technology of Emsisoft Anti-Malware, which is currently one of the industry's best scan engines (see current test reports), and comes at absolutely no cost. The kit consists of the following four programs:
- Emsisoft Emergency Kit Scanner
- Emsisoft Commandline Scanner
- Emsisoft HiJackFree
- Emsisoft BlitzBlank
These tools enable reliable detection and removal of many different kinds of malware.
Image: Emsisoft Emergency Kit Scanner while scanning
The highlights of Emsisoft Emergency Kit 2.0:
- The only free dual-engine malware scanner, awarded several times in numerous tests.
- More than five million signatures with hourly updates (if done manually) to ensure best up-to-dateness and detection rate.
- On average 450% faster scans when compared to earlier versions thanks to optimization for multi-core systems and completely revised detection technology.
- Less consumption of resources through efficient programming.
- Better rootkit detection thanks to Direct Disk Access scan mode.
- A new internal evaluation system for significantly fewer false alerts in practice.
Emsisoft Emergency Kit 2.0 is free for private use. For professional users, we recommend inexpensive helpdesk licenses as well as an emergency USB stick for US $25, world wide delivery included.
Download and test the kit now with a quick scan:
Emsisoft Emergency Kit 2.0 Download