- Created on 10 July 2012
proDAD’s Heroglyph V4 Pro Gives Professional & Hobbyist Video Editors New Tools for Adding Creative Titles, sub-titles, credits, trailers, travel route animation, and more to their productions
proDAD, the highly acclaimed developer of digital video effects and image enhancement technologies today announced availability of it’s much anticipated Heroglyph V4 Pro video title, teaser, trailer animation solution for Windows-based Non-Linear Editing (NLE) applications. Video titling animation apps are often complicated; requiring use of key-frames and other time-consuming manual processes. Heroglyph V4 Pro streamlines the titling process by placing the complexity “under the hood” and giving users simple wizards & FastStart templates for common projects, delivering highly creative, broadcast-ready results in a fraction of the previous time.
Heroglyph V4 Pro’s Main Features:
- 500+ Professional-grade FastStart templates & elements perfect for common titling needs in broadcast news, documentary, wedding, sports, major video productions, and much more;
- Unlimited combinations of effects and animations for all major project types and full resolution, real-time preview of changes and adjustments to a project, no rendering to see changes – a Heroglyph V4 exclusive feature!
- Fantastic auto-generated handwriting script animation – proDAD developed a font for animating hand script text & symbols by simply typing the desired text and symbols. No more complicated drawing or key-framing;
- Greatly simplified Travel Rout animation – simply insert a map, click and draw to animate a travel route with many options for timing, effects animation;
- Wizard-based assistance for creating Travel Route animations, Video Walls, Slideshows, and new auto-animated handwriting script
- 32-bit and 64-bit plug-in support for seamless integration with popular NLEs from Adobe, AVID, Corel, Grass Valley, MAGIX, Pinnacle Studio, and Sony;
- 32/64-bit sand-alone titling app for those who use non-supported NLEs or who just desire a stand-alone app;
- New streamlined Windows ribbon-style interface gives instant access to key features with minimal learning curve;
- Optimized for today’s multi-core, multi-thread CPUs;
“Our Heroglyph customers asked us for more simplicity and a straight-forward workflow, in addition to new great features and possibilities to make their creative dreams come true” said Andreas Huber, proDAD’s Managing Director. “Heroglyph V4 Pro is the result; fulfilling those dreams for everyone – for Pros to save time and deliver excellent output quality; and for video enthusiasts to create more professional looking productions– and for all of them – affordability.”
Price & Availability:
Heroglyph V4 Pro is currently available as an electronic download from the proDAD online shop and popular resellers for an MSRP for £199.99 *. Heroglyph 2.6 & Heroglyph 2.6 Rapid customers can upgrade to Heroglyph V4 Pro for as little as £106.80 *via the proDAD.com web store only. Physical boxed product is available from Amazon.com. Learn more at www.prodad.com
proDAD develops and distributes innovative video effects solutions for creative video editing and multimedia applications. Founded in 1990, the company serves the international market with numerous renown, and award winning products including Adorage® and VitaScene® video effects products, Heroglyph® video titling, and Mercalli® video stabilization + rolling-shutter correction plug-ins. proDAD cooperates, on the developmental level, with leading creative software developers including Adobe, Apple, AVID, COREL, Grass Valley, MAGIX, and Sony. proDAD’s headquarters are situated in the southwestern German town of Immendingen, Germany, and maintains branch offices in the US and Japan.