- Created on 10 July 2012
Transport Your Favourite Music into the Digital Age!
One of the leading international providers of software, online services, and digital content, has announced the release of Rescue Your Vinyl & Tapes Version 4.
The music you own on analog media is in more danger than you think – scratches, dirt, day-to-day use and warping can render your old music collection useless. MAGIX Rescue Your Vinyl & Tapes 4 includes everything you need to digitize your LPs right away in three simple steps.
Personal analog music media can be loaded onto a PC easily and without technical knowledge using the new version of MAGIX Audio Cleaning Lab MX and a premium USB preamplifier. The new Turbo Tape function helps record cassettes that were recorded with High Speed Dubbing automatically at the right tempo and the song can be tweaked with the audio editing tools. More than 60 new presets help define the desired sound characteristics, and noises can be removed even if the record has been damaged.
- NEW! Turbo Tape: record and restore tape recordings with ease using high speed dubbing.
- NEW! More than 60 new presets for quick and effective sound optimization.
- NEW! Master reverb effect: add reverb or echo effects to the entire track.
- NEW! Media-X-change: direct file “Sharing” with other MAGIX programs. Transfer edited recordings, e.g to MAGIX MP3 deluxe, without intermediate steps.
- IMPROVED! Automatic Cleaning wizard: now more goal-orientated and easier to use.
- IMPROVED! Step-by-step wizards: for perfect sound cleaning and mastering.
Price & Availability:
MAGIX Rescue Your Vinyl and Tapes Version 4 is available now for SRP £59.99 inc VAT from Amazon, PC World and Currys and other stockists of high quality software.
MAGIX is a leading international provider of high-quality software, online services and digital contents for multimedia communications. Since 1993, MAGIX has been developing leading technologies for creation, editing, management and presentation of photos and graphics, videos and music. Internationally, MAGIX operates from branches in the USA, Canada, the UK, France, Italy, Spain and the Netherlands. The product range is targeted towards laymen and professionals alike and goes beyond the PC range to include seamlessly integrated online and mobile applications.
According to its retail sales figures, MAGIX leads in the multimedia software sector in Germany and the most important European markets, and is one of the most successful competitors in the USA. Fifteen years of market presence as well as one thousand awards worldwide testify to the company's power of innovation.