- Created on 11 May 2009
MAGIX AG, one of the leading international providers of software, online services, and digital content, announces the launch of Xtreme PhotoStory on CD & DVD 8. Get started in the world of living images! In just three steps, you can liven up your pictures: Import images and video, add effects, text, and music, and present it all in cinema-quality! With the help of practical wizards, numerous templates, and 1-clickautomations, you can create multimedia slideshows quickly and easily. Slideshows can be burned not only as DVDs with decorative menus, but also uploaded directly from within the program to YouTube to share with everyone.
1. Select photos & videos
Import your photos and videos from camera phones, digital cameras, memory cards, the Internet,
and other sources - simply at the touch of a button.
2. Add effects & music
Edit your projects yourself or let the software do it automatically for you - you have the choice!
Practical wizards turn your photos and videos into cinema-quality shows almost without any work,
including interactive, custom DVD menus!
3. The result: A moving photo experience!
Enjoy the show with your whole family, friends, and acquaintances: You can experience your
memories once again using a DVD player or present it to the world by uploading it directly from the program to YouTube. TM
- Slideshow wizard: Get the perfect slideshow quickly, easily, and without any prior skill.
- 3D titles & text animations: Complete your slideshows with matching captions and text with a three dimensional look. 50 adjustable 1-click templates offer different font types, styles, and animations.
- Direct YouTubeTM upload: Slideshow enthusiasts from all around the world will be able to experience your work and even comment. Present your personal masterpiece for free in your own MAGIX Online Album to the MAGIX Community or on other websites - even as a FlashTM video!
- Supports mini laptops. Supports screen resolution of modern of 1024 x 600.
- Freely adjust shape & aspect. Quickly and easily adjust the shape and aspect of your pictures. Add your photos and videos into background images with precision and tell your own story with your images.
- CD/DVD cases and labels. Round off the look of your slideshow disc with the perfect final touch: The integrated MAGIX Xtreme Print Studio helps you create and print unique CD/DVD cases and labels, and more. The DVD menu picture and the name of the slideshow is added into the cover & labelling project automatically.
- MAGIX Photo Manager 8 for convenient management, intelligent archiving, and much more
- Even easier to use. Extra improvements and adjustments simplify usability and make the program more accessible to beginners.
- Quick navigation via keyboard shortcuts. Navigate at lightning speed with the help of keyboard shortcuts like J, K, and L through your slideshow project.
J: Play reverse
L: Play forward
- Search for gaps to guarantee smooth transitions, including a warning before burning/exporting in case black frames are detected.
- The integrated MAGIX Soundtrack Maker gets your slideshow moving. Highlight your whole slideshow easily with the right acoustic mood. Just select the music style and set the mood - finished!
- Round off your slideshow with an animated DVD menu, e.g. with individual scenes, or with individual snapshots from your own material.
Price and Availability:
MAGIX Xtreme PhotoStory on CD & DVD is available at £29.99 inc from all major UK retailers and online partners including Amazon and PC World.
MAGIX AG, Berlin, is an internationally operating provider of software, online services and digital content for using multimedia products and services in personal communication. Furthermore, MAGIX also offers tailor-made multimedia packages as one-stop solutions to business partners such as online portals and hardware manufacturers. Since 1993 MAGIX has developed state-of-the-art technology for designing, editing and archiving digital photos, videos and music. In 2007, based on sales of products through retail distribution of photo, video and music software, MAGIX held a leading market position in Germany and various other European countries, and was one of the three leading market players in the USA.