- Created on 18 June 2009
Higher realism and multi-actor animation enable an all new storytelling creator for motion comics, virtual hosts for talking websites and digital actors for moviemaking.
Reallusion, creators of award-winning 3D and facial animation software announces the release of CrazyTalk 6. This highly-anticipated feature set includes multiple actor animation for generating real-time dialogue sequences, Vivid Eye technology for more distinguished actor looks, and auto human face fitting advancements in Reallusion's remarkably simple image transformation process that converts any 2D image into a fully animated talking digital actor within minutes.
Quickly design and animate talking actors for use in any commercial or personal web page, video project or social network widget. CrazyTalk 6 delivers the ultimate solution for today's digital content creators looking to add a virtual host, product pitchman or digital actor to their movies, video projects and websites.
New Features of CrazyTalk 6:
- The newly enhanced facial fitting technology in CrazyTalk 6 enables more natural head rotation animation and smooth facial performance for animals, comics, robots, anime, machines, humans and beyond.
- Current users of CrazyTalk will be delighted to find their #1 feature request makes its debut in CrazyTalk 6: enhanced support for multiple talking characters within a single CrazyTalk project. Multi-actor animation is a breakthrough for storytelling inside CrazyTalk and reduces time spent in post production.
- Customize digital actors with natural Vivid-Eye intelligent cosmetics redefining virtual optics for eyelashes and eye makeup achieving the perfect actor style to fit any type of media project.
- The newly added Stage brings it all together to coordinate and animate your cast. Multiple characters' timeline tracks are arranged on the Stage to allow complete camera control to shoot and direct who speaks and when in your CrazyTalk 6 projects.
- The CrazyTalk 6 interactive camera let you pan and zoom around your project for Ken Burns style effects or make camera cuts between active talking characters.
- Sharing your movies with CrazyTalk 6 is easier, faster and more viral with direct upload to YouTube and publishing to social networks, blogs and websites with instant widget creation from any project.
The universal accessibility of CrazyTalk allows animation to be powered by a spectrum of skill levels. Primary and secondary students use CrazyTalk Standard's templates and automatic animation features to easily get students engaged in storytelling projects for animated art, history and interactive learning projects. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whvXX2H0Nfg) Pro 3D character designers and video visual effects artists can unleash serious editing power with perfection using CrazyTalk PRO's advanced facial puppeteering and full featured talking-script and timeline editor for creating 3D facial animation in no time. (http://www.reallusion.com/reallusiontv/VID/Tutorial/djct5quicktour.html). A special showcase of 3D artists' enlivened art is now on exhibition within the Living 3D Gallery featuring selected works from DAZ 3D artists brought to life with CrazyTalk 6. (www.Living3DGallery.com)
Video editors are adding CrazyTalk to their arsenal for on-the-fly visual effects. Digital Juice, (www.digitaljuice.com) a leading provider of royalty free graphics, animations, stock footage, and music for video editors recognizes CrazyTalk as their #1 selling partner product for 2009.
Intel showcases CrazyTalk and Reallusion's real-time animation technology as a key player in the new era of visual computing during their 2009 Visual Adrenaline campaign that kicked off at this year's Game Developers Conference in San Francisco. Recognizing Reallusion as a partner and leader in digital content creation, the recently published Intel Success Story says, "Reallusion software must provide the performance and ease of use to deliver beautiful results. Equally important, it needs to take advantage of high-end hardware capabilities while also being compatible with more common machines. Reallusion exemplifies excellence in both areas."
View Intel Success Story interview with John Martin II, Reallusion VP of Product Marketing:
CrazyTalk 6 is available from www.Reallusion.com worldwide and features localized versions for English, German, Japanese, Chinese languages. For a complete list of features and demo videos visit: http://www.Reallusion.com/CrazyTalk
CrazyTalk 6 PRO - 109.99 (incl. VAT)
CrazyTalk 6 Standard - 34.99 (incl. VAT)
About Reallusion, Inc.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, Reallusion is a leading-edge software developer providing accessible 3D cinematic animation tools for PC users. Reallusion's pioneering storytelling technology excelling at character animation, facial morphing and voice lip-sync allows fast creation of interactive avatars for 3D real-time filmmaking and pre-visualization for professional post-production.Reallusion's powerful yet easy-to-use tools make character animation accessible to PC users of all skill levels. The development of core technologies and growing base of intellectual property firmly establish the company as power among emerging technology innovators, furthering their graphic and imaging embedded kernels to top-brand device manufacturers worldwide.