- Created on 14 September 2009
Bring quality sound to your PC with the beautifully designed, sci-fi inspired Edifier E1100 Plus speakers.
Edifier®, a manufacturer of speaker systems coupling state-of-the-art design and extraordinary sound quality, adds the innovatively designed E1100 Plus to its product line up.
Quite possibly one of the most futuristic multimedia speaker systems ever to be made, this 2.1 system delivers dynamic sound to match its streamlined looks. With its rounded design and powerful sound quality, the E1100 Plus is the ultimate speaker solution for your computer.
The downward firing subwoofer adds punch to the bass, whilst the striking satellite design with unique hi-tech drivers and aluminium frame construction deliver superb clarity. In addition, for quality sound, the E1100 Plus comes equipped with an anti-echo structure and a magnetic shield. This speaker set boasts a total sound power of 21W and the infrared remote control allows you to control your speakers from anywhere in the room.
E1100 Plus Features:
- Piano gloss finished aluminium-frame down firing subwoofer
- Unique anti-resonant subwoofer design enhances low and high frequency response and enables full system audio dynamics.
- Rubberised rotary power and volume control with blue back light.
- Striking satellite design with aluminium speaker driver cone.
- Separate rotary bass control at rear of subwoofer
E1100 Plus Specifications:
- Two 2" magnetically shielded drivers, 4 Ohm
- One 4.5" down-firing subwoofer, 6 Ohm
- Power Output: RMS 21 W (12W + 2 x 4.5W)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: ≥ 85dBA
- Input Impedance:10K Ohm
- Input Sensitivity: R/L 450mV, SW 150mV
- Frequency Response: R/L 200Hz ~ 20kHz, SW 20Hz ~ 160Hz
- Dimensions: Subwoofer----162 x 167 x 267mm (WxHxD)
Satellites---- 68 x 105 x 103mm (WxHxD)
- Audio Input: 3.5mm stereo line-in
- Gross Weight: approximately 3.5kg
Price and Availability:
The E1100 Plus is available at SRP £39.99 inc from John Lewis, caraudiosecurity.com and other online retailers.
Established in Beijing, China, in May 1996, the Edifier Group quickly expanded overseas, and in 1998 developed into a transnational group company. Edifier is one of China's first specialized manufacturers producing genuine wood enclosure speaker systems, and one of the first groups of loudspeaker manufacturers who have successfully developed an exclusive international market.
The company has the envious position of occupying first place in the whole country in terms of output and sales volume, with over 6 million systems being sold in 2004. The Company operates two production bases in Beijing, and Shenzhen in China respectively, with full product R&D, plastic injection, machining, painting, silk-screen printing, and assembly. The R&D team is composed of dedicated acoustical engineers from Beijing, and North America. The Group has more than 2,500 employees, and manufacturing facilities covering an area of 1,000,000 square feet. The Company's head offices are in Vancouver, Canada, being mainly responsible for group strategy sales, product planning, and product R&D.