- Created on 20 February 2010
The only solution which provides the complete set of tools to easily manage virtual disks and perform any migration operations to the majority of virtual machines - and all in one program!
Paragon Software Group (PSG), the technology leader in innovative data security and data management solutions, today announced the immediate release of Paragon Virtualization Manager 2010 Personal. This powerful program is the only single solution which provides the user with the complete set of tools to easily and quickly perform any migration operation to the majority of virtual machines including Sun Virtual Box, Microsoft Virtual PC 2007 and Virtual PC 7, VMware Player and Workstation 4.0-7.0 and Fusion 1.0-3.0. Paragon Virtualization Manager 2010 Personal, also includes the unique technology which can connect an offline virtual disk and work with it as if it is an ordinary physical disk performing various disk operations and other virtualization operations to significantly ease day-to-day usage of virtual machines.
Previously migration to a virtual machine could be time consuming and complicated. Users had to search for the appropriate software tool for their specific machine and then ensure that these tools were compatible with their new machine. Paragon Virtualization Manager 2010 Personal quickly and efficiently solves these problems by providing a complete solution compatible with the major virtual machines available including MS Virtual PC, VMware Workstation/Player, and Sun VirtualBox.
Paragon Virtualization Manager 2010 Personal is the only solution for virtualization which can connect an offline virtual disk and work with it as if it is an ordinary physical disk. The user can therefore easily achieve partitioning operations, exchange data between physical and virtual disks and other disk operations. The program is the only solution which solves boot problems after an unsuccessful migration attempt by a third party. Paragon Virtualization Manager 2010 Personal offers the easiest, intuitive way to migrate a Windows-based computer system to a virtual environment (P2V) and vice versa. (V2P).
- Guaranteed support for any Windows operating system since Win2K (excluding server editions).
- Migrate a physical system to a virtual machine or convert backup image to a virtual disk.
- Recover the OS startup ability after unsuccessful virtualization by a 3rd party tool.
- Recover the OS startup ability after system migration to a different hardware platform.
- Migrate from one virtual environment to another.
- Migrate a virtual system to a physical environment.
- Exchange data between your physical environment and the virtual one or between a virtual disk and its snapshots.
- Hot processing of locked (in-use) hard disks lets you migrate a computer without rebooting and interrupting Windows.
- Makes the process of adding new drivers smooth and easy.
- Preview changes before they are applied on a handy disk partitioning map.
- Choose any destination to create your virtual disks, including a network share.
- Transparent processing of virtual machine snapshots disks.
Price & Availability:
Paragon Virtualization Manager 2010 Personal will be available from:
www.paragon-software.com price £19.95 inc
For more Information go to: http://www.paragon-software.com/home/vm-personal/
About Paragon Software Group:
Paragon Software Group, now celebrating it's 15th anniversary, is an innovative software developer focused on two dynamic growth markets. The company's comprehensive product line for the data storage market addresses the needs of data security, storage and management for PCs, servers and networks. A second portfolio of products focuses on mobile productivity applications for handheld devices. Founded in 1994, Paragon Software has offices in the USA, Germany, Japan, and Russia delivering its solutions to consumers, small business and enterprise clients worldwide through a network of Value Added Resellers, distributors and OEMs as well as online through the company website. Paragon Software provides technology to a host of world class companies and partners including Cisco, Dell, Toshiba, NEC, Siemens, Microsoft, Motorola, Nokia, and more. For more information please visit the company website at www.paragon-software.com.
Paragon Software is a trademark of Paragon Software Group. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.