- Created on 20 February 2010
Compact multimedia 2.1 speaker with stylish, glossy flat panel satellites for impressive sound. Perfect for gaming, watching films or listening to music.Edifier®, a supplier of visionary speaker systems supporting state-of-the-art design and extraordinary sound quality, continues to consolidate its position as a leader in the manufacture of high quality, multimedia speaker systems with the launch of the M3300SF.
The M3300SF is a compact multimedia 2.1 speaker system. Super sleek, flat panel 2 way satellites are combined with a powerful 6.5" subwoofer making the new Edifier M3300SF an impressive performer. The wired remote control includes a mute feature with a built in headphone jack - perfect for late night gaming & music sessions.The Edifier M3300SF produces a vivid, accurate sound - whether it is used for gaming, watching films, or listening to music - providing an exceptional entertainment experience. Available at £59.99 inc, this would be a great addition to any home.
- Super-flat 2-way diver flat panel satellite design
- Ported wooden subwoofer enclosure
- 6.5" side-firing subwoofer
- Wired remote control with volume, mute, line-in, headphone jack and LED power indicator
- Aux-in jack for additional source input
- Magnetically shielded drivers
- Power output: RMS 30W + 2 x 12W
- Signal to noise ration: ≥85dBA
- Channel Separation: R/L ≥45dB
- System Frequency Response: R/L: 150Hz ~ 20KHz, SW: 20Hz ~ 150Hz
- Input Sensitivity: R/L 450mV +/- 50mV, SW: 90mV +/- 10mV
- Input Impedance: 10k Ohm
- Input Type: 3.5mm stereo line in
- Bass Unit: 6.5" woofer, magnetically shielded, 4 Ohm
- Tweeter Unit: 10mm, magnetically shielded, 4 Ohm
- Gross Weight: Approx 8.3kg
Price and Availability:
The M3300SF is available at SRP £59.99 inc and is in stock now at Scan.co.uk
Established in Beijing in 1996, the Edifier Group quickly expanded overseas, and in 1998 developed into a transnational group company. Edifier is one of China's first specialized manufacturers producing genuine wood enclosure speaker systems, and one of the first groups of loudspeaker manufacturers who have successfully developed an exclusive international market.Edifier operates two production bases in China, in Beijing and Shenzhen, with full product R&D, plastic injection, machining, painting, silk-screen printing, and assembly. The R&D team is composed of dedicated acoustical engineers from Beijing, and North America. The Group has more than 2,500 employees worldwide, and manufacturing facilities covering an area of 100,000 square metres. The Company's head offices are in Vancouver, Canada, being mainly responsible for group strategy sales, product planning, and product R&D.