Swann Launches New 4 Channel DVR4-2500™. Connection for up to 4 x Cameras - Security Recorder Device with Internet Viewing & 3G iPhone Connectivity
- Created on 24 March 2010
Swann Security, the global leader in "Plug & Play" security monitoring solutions, is pleased to announce the new DVR4-2500 Security Recorder. This digital video recorder has connections for up to 4 Swann Pro 555 security Cameras and features iPhone streaming.
When it comes to protecting your home, your business or your family, there is simply no substitute for peace of mind. Whether you are concerned about crime, vandalism, common household safety or simply want to have an extra set of eyes watching at all times. You can also download a free iPhone app 'aplayer' from the iphone app store to view up to 4 cameras on your 3G enabled iPhone.
Now there is a convenient and affordable way to keep an eye on the people and places you care about the most. This security recording device with internet viewing gives you everything you need to monitor record and capture video footage for your home or business. With 4-channel capability, the DVR4-2500TM arms you with the power to view and record footage from up to 4 security cameras at once, so you will never miss any suspicious activity.
The compatible Swann video cameras are available from £39.99 each and can capture crystal-clear footage day and night from up to 50ft / 15m away. With "set & forget" recording, you can record continuously for up to 30 days without having to check settings or worry about hard drive space. In addition, the state-of-the-art H.264 recording technology gives you a higher image quality for a fraction of the file size. Peace of mind has never been more convenient with the 4 Channel DVR4-2500 - Security Recorder with Internet Viewing.
- Input up to 4 cameras at once for a total comprehensive security solution
- View & record up to 4 channels simultaneously so you won't miss any suspicious activity
- VGA connection lets you view on your PC to record or store footage
- Easily connects to any TV for additional viewing capabilities
- Equipped with remote viewing software to stream over the web remotely
- Lets you "set & forget" by recording continuously from all 4 cameras for over 30 days
- Durable, all-weather aluminium camera housing protects what's inside
- Cutting-edge H.264 recording technology means less storage needed & higher image quality
- Professional security solution for home or business at a fraction of the price with no ongoing monthly fees
- View up to four cameras in live mode with a downloadable 3G iPhone 'app'.
+ based on the lowest recording settings
Swann Security offers a full range of security options for home and business security. There is an option to have an 8 channel device as above and Swann offer a wide range of cameras that are compatible with the DVR for various locations and applications.
DVR4 2500 - £249.99
DVR8 2500 - £349.99
Please note that the DVR's are supplied in the UK without hard drives however to include a 500GB HD would add approx £69.99 (cost at Maplin stores)
Swann is a global leader in security monitoring solutions aimed at consumers through retail channels. Swann's sustained growth and success has been based on designing and developing surveillance technology that is innovative yet cost effective.
The company's products are predominantly "Plug & Play" by nature with easy-to-follow 'plug-and-play' instructions, full after-sale technical support and retail-friendly product packaging aimed at home, office, business and small-to-medium retail users.
Swann was founded in 1988 and now has offices in the United Kingdom, United States, Australia, and Hong Kong with global distribution through partners in Asia, the Middle East, New Zealand, UK, Europe and South Africa. www.swannsecurity.com