- Created on 25 May 2010
A security system you can rely on wherever you are. A two camera system that allows you to connect to the internet and record for up to two months at a time.
Swann Security, the global leader in security monitoring solutions, is pleased to announce the new DVR4-1160 - 2 camera kit the latest addition to its security camera range.
They say crime doesn't pay. But if you've ever been robbed or victimized, you're the one who usually ends up paying for it in the end. The problem is that safeguarding your home or business with a professional security system can prove to be expensive - until now!
With the DVR4-1160 & 2 PNP-155 Security Monitoring & Recording System from Swann, professional-quality security with internet viewing has never been more affordable. The DVR-1160 has the ability to monitor record and view up to four cameras simultaneously. This two camera system protects your home or business with as much as 2 months of continuous video coverage, without any security "blind spots." Each camera is weather resistant meaning that your home is monitored throughout the year without a decrease in video quality. By switching to the state-of-the-art motion detection mode, the DVR4-1160 only records activity so there's no "dead" footage, saving hard drive space and catching any suspicious activity. You can ‘set and forget' the system to continuously record for over 60 days. Plus, with its ultra-compact design and small footprint, it fits easily on a home desktop or office workspace without taking up much room.
The DVR4-1160 easily connects to any TV or PC and comes equipped with remote viewing software for total peace of mind, even when you're away. You can plug and play with 2 day/night; indoor/outdoor PNP-155 cameras included in the pack and easily install any other cameras from the Swann range for increased coverage. The DVR4-1160 Security Recorder with Internet Viewing. Crime happens-make sure you're the one who doesn't pay.
- Monitor two cameras for complete safety and security at an incredible affordable price.
- Remote web viewing gives you total peace of mind - even when you are away.
- Easily connects to your TV and lets you back up video to PC
- Able to ‘set and forget' by recording continuously from 4 cameras for over 60 days
- Includes 2 weather resistant cameras with night vision for up to 26ft (8m)
- Motion detection mode only records activity, saving hard drive space so there's no "dead" footage taking up space
- Includes everything you need to get started with 2 x 50ft (15m) BNC cables, connectors, mounting screws, remote viewing software, security stickers & more
- Professional security solution for home or business at a fraction of the price with no ongoing monthly fees
Price and Availability:
Swann is a global leader in security monitoring solutions aimed at consumers through retail channels. Swann's sustained growth and success has been based on designing and developing surveillance technology that is innovative yet cost effective.
The company's products are predominantly "Plug & Play" by nature with easy-to-follow 'plug-and-play' instructions, full after-sale technical support and retail-friendly product packaging aimed at home, office, business and small-to-medium retail users.
Swann was founded in 1988 and now has offices in the United Kingdom, United States, Australia, and Hong Kong with global distribution through partners in Asia, the Middle East, New Zealand, UK, Europe and South Africa.