PenReader 9.0 Software Instantly Converts Handwritten Scribbles into Typed Text on Tablet PCs and Desktops
- Created on 06 June 2010
Even the messiest handwriting is easily converted to legible text in 30 world languages
Paragon Software Group, a leading software developer for mobile devices and desktop computers, announces the release of PenReader 9.0, the advanced handwriting recognition software that facilitates text input on Tablet PCs and desktop computers. With the guaranteed top conversion rate due to the program's advanced ink-to-text feature and full-screen recognition, PenReader 9.0 makes writing on a Tablet screen or desktop PC as effortless as taking notes on paper. The program automatically recognizes any handwriting style in 30 languages and converts it into typed text, even when written on multiple lines or diagonally.
PenReader 9.0 requires no additional training or handwriting adjustment, the intelligent program engine automatically adapts itself to the user’s handwriting style. To speed up text input, PenReader includes a built-in vocabulary to predict words while writing. Users can extend the program’s vocabulary by adding their own specific and frequently used words.
"Through extensive testing and development, PenReader 9.0 has been fundamentally upgraded from previous versions with significant increases in productivity and handwriting recognition quality," said Alex Zudin, CEO. "Paragon analyzed nearly 80,000 different handwriting samples to bring consumers a 97 percent accuracy rate in handwriting recognition, which is the guaranteed top conversion rate in the industry."
· Handwriting recognition in 30 languages: Albanian, Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, English, Estonian, French, Finnish, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Icelandic, Italian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian,
Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish and Turkish.
· Advanced handwriting recognition engine instantly recognizes letters, numbers, Arabic numbers, standard, arithmetical and punctuation symbols.
· Full-screen recognition allows the user to write anywhere on the screen
· Gestures to duplicate main keyboard functions (shift, backspace, etc.)
· Multiple writing styles included in the program “Copy Book.” The user can customize and improve the recognition by setting symbols relevant to his or her handwriting.
· Built-in vocabulary with the orthography check to predict text while writing.
Compatibility: Tablet PCs running MS Windows 9х/2000/NT/ME/XP/Vista/7 and desktops
Availability: Multilingual PenReader 9.0 for TabletPC and Desktop is available for 49,95 USD (38,84 EUR, VAT included)
About Paragon Software Group
Paragon Software Group, now celebrating its 15th anniversary, is an innovative software developer focused on two dynamic growth markets. The company's comprehensive product line for the data storage market addresses the needs of data security, storage and management for PCs, servers and networks. A second portfolio of products focuses on mobile productivity applications for handheld devices. Founded in 1994, Paragon Software has offices in the USA, Germany, Japan, and Russia delivering its solutions to consumers, small business and enterprise clients worldwide through a network of Value Added Resellers, distributors and OEMs as well as online through the company website. Paragon Software provides technology to a host of world-class companies and partners including Cisco, Dell, Toshiba, NEC, Siemens, Microsoft, Motorola, Nokia, and more. For more information please visit the company websites:
Storage Management Division: http://www.paragon-software.
Mobility Division: http://www.penreader.com