Great DJ software powered by Deckadance and Mufin Integration. Mixing Music on Your PC Has Never Been Easier.
- Created on 21 June 2010
MAGIX AG, One of the leading international providers of software, online services, and digital content, has announced the release of Digital DJ.
A good music mix is essential for any party, and with MAGIX Digital DJ, mixing music on your PC and letting individual tracks fade into each other has never been easier. Thanks to the automix function, your PC will do all the mixing itself, and the integrated sound analysis makes sure you always find the right track.Use your headphones to preview your audio material or apply sound effects while you are mixing music. The integrated mufin technology means that you can select a starting song and create a list of similar songs which you can then integrate into your playlist manually, or use the automix feature.
- Mufin integration
- Automix mode: Simply activate the automix mode and let the software take over when you want a break!
- Two decks with great WAVE display and intuitive handling: easily load songs in the following formats: MP3 (Id3v1&v2), WAV and OGG.
- Loop and Leap: Create great effects with the easy-to-use loop and leap functions.
- Practical sync function: A single click is all it takes to synchronize songs with different BPMs.
- Peakscope: Intuitively align the beats of different tracks by using the mouse.
- 3 Band EQ incl. 3 Band Killer buttons: Master any EQ channel right away with a simple right-click: activate/deactivate bass, mid and treb channels in real time too.
- Useful and Practical features: Reverse, cue, tempo analysis, auto slave, auto sync, precise pitch control and more.
- 64-bit DSP quality: High quality processing guarantees DJ mixes with perfect sound.
MAGIX Digital DJ is available now for SRP £39.99 inc VAT from Amazon and PC World. For more information, please see: www.magix.com
MAGIX is a leading international provider of high-quality software, online services and digital contents for multimedia communications. Since 1993, MAGIX has been developing leading technologies for creation, editing, management and presentation of photos and graphics, videos and music. Internationally, MAGIX operates from branches in the USA, Canada, the UK, France, Italy, Spain and the Netherlands. The product range is targeted towards laymen and professionals alike and goes beyond the PC range to include seamlessly integrated online and mobile applications.According to its retail sales figures, MAGIX leads in the multimedia software sector in Germany and the most important European markets, and is one of the most successful competitors in the USA. Fifteen years of market presence as well as one thousand awards worldwide testify to the company's power of innovation.
15 years MAGIX - 15 years innovation with passion