- Created on 22 June 2010
Professional 2.0 audio system with a low-noise, high-fidelity amplifier and custom designed crossover
Edifier®, a supplier of visionary speaker systems supporting state-of-the-art design and extraordinary sound quality, continues to consolidate its position as a leader in the manufacture of high quality, multimedia speaker systems with its latest product launch the Studio R1900TII
The R1900TII is part of Edifier’s highly acclaimed ‘Studio’ range and was developed after many hours of careful listening on all types of programming material. The professional 2.0 monitor has a low noise, high fidelity amplifier with a custom designed crossover, tuned by Peter Duminy, and is coupled with an impressive ferro-fluid cooled tweeter. The acoustic cavity is enclosed by 12mm thick wood, ensuring that music, movies and games are brought to life, whilst the 5-inch wool mixed, paper cone driver enhances bass performance with diagonally reinforced cone ribbing. The Studio R1900 TII raises the performance barrier once again providing you with the best sound for your movies, games and music.
- Professional active monitor 2.0 speaker system.
- High quality crossover tuned by audio expert Peter Duminy (ex specialist at the BBC Loudspeaker Research Dept and then B&W Ltd)
- 5–inch wool-mixed paper cone woofer with diagonally reinforced cone ribbing to improve bass performance.
- 1-inch cloth-dome ferro fluid cooled tweeter.
- Symmetric cavity for both speakers with 12mm thick wooden enclosure.
- Magnetically shielded drivers for all speakers.
- Low noise Hi-Fi amplifier circuitry.
- Power Output: RMS 25W x 2 (THD=10%)
- Signal to noise ratio: ≥95dB
- Input sensitivity: 500mV +/- 50mV
- Input Impedance: 10K Ohms
- Frequency Response: 80Hz ~ 20kHz
- Input Port: Stereo RCA Line-in
- Controller: Volume, Super Bass
- Speaker Impedance: 4Ohms
- Bass driver unit: 5-inch (diameter 131mm), magnetically shielded.Treble driver unit: 1-inch, cloth dome, magnetically shielded
- Size of Single Cabinet: 166(W) x 290(H) x 215(D) mm
Price and Availability:
The Studio R1900TII is available at SRP £99.99 inc and is in stock now at
www.cclonline.com and www.microdirect.co.uk
Established in Beijing in May 1996, the Edifier Group quickly expanded overseas, and in 1998 developed into a transnational group company. The Company's head offices are in Vancouver, Canada, being mainly responsible for group strategy sales, product planning, and product R&D.
Edifier operates two production bases in China, in Beijing and Shenzhen, with full product R&D, plastic injection, machining, painting, silk-screen printing, and assembly. The R&D team is composed of dedicated acoustical engineers from Beijing, and North America. The Group has more than 2,500 employees worldwide, and manufacturing facilities covering an area of 100,000 square metres.