- Created on 29 June 2010
Professional low-noise amplifier coupled with high performance crossoverEdifier®, a supplier of visionary speaker systems supporting state-of-the-art design and extraordinary sound quality, continues to consolidate its position as a leader in the manufacture of high quality, multimedia speaker systems with its latest product launch.
The R1600T Plus is a professional low-noise amplifier with all wood enclosure. The high performance crossover provides superior coverage, whilst magnetic shielding prevents interference. The bass driver is a 5-inch cone structure that is designed to provide a truly balanced acoustic. Control of the system is at your fingertips with the built-in, side mounted controls, whilst dual RCA inputs allow connection of two additional devices for maximum flexibility.
- Professional low-noise amplifier coupled with high performance crossover.
- 4.5inch bass driver - designed using composite cone structure for a balanced acoustic.
- Silk diaphragm 18-mm tweeters with aluminium phase plug.
- Side mounted rotary volume, bass and treble controls.
- All wood enclosure.
- Magnetic shielded drivers eliminate monitor and TV interference.
- Rear mounted on/off power switch.
- Dual RCA inputs.
- Spring clip speaker wire connectors.
- Power Output: RMS 2 x 16W
- Signal to noise ratio: 85 dBA
- Bass unit: 5-inch (120mm), magnetically shielded, 6ohm
- Tweeter unit: 18mm silk dome tweeter, magnetically shielded, 4ohm
- Input impedance: 10Kohm
- Input sensitivity: 550mV ± 50mV
Price and Availability:
The R1600T Plus is available at SRP £79.99 inc and is in stock now at www.cclonline.com and www.microdirect.co.uk.
Established in Beijing in May 1996, the Edifier Group quickly expanded overseas, and in 1998 developed into a transnational group company. The Company's head offices are in Vancouver, Canada, being mainly responsible for group strategy sales, product planning and product R&D.
Edifier operates two production bases in China, in Beijing and Shenzhen, with full product R&D, plastic injection, machining, painting, silk-screen printing, and assembly. The R&D team is composed of dedicated acoustical engineers from Beijing, and North America. The Group has more than 2,500 employees worldwide, and manufacturing facilities covering an area of 100,000 square metres.