- Created on 02 July 2010
The dictionary contains about 5,700 terms relating directly to the game and its plays, and also includes terms for special-interest subjects such as stadium and security, equipment, medical matters, media matters, and management and administration. Each term is defined, with an explanatory note, example, synonyms and cross-references where applicable. This reliable and authoritative dictionary helps facilitate multilingual communication both on the field and on the sidelines.
- Over 5,700 specialist terms!
- No Internet connection required: simply download the dictionary once and use it on your iPhone/iPad/iPod touch without any additional expenses.
- Hyperlinks between articles and directions.
- Search History for the last 100 articles.
- Clear your search history.
- List of similar words in case of misspelling.
- Wildcard Search if you are unsure of the exact word spelling. Use “?” and “*” symbols to replace the missing letters.
- Flash Card Quiz enables you to add new words to flash cards and test your knowledge as many times as you wish.
- New! Landscape mode support.
Compatibility: iPad, iPhone and iPod touch OS 3.0-4.0.
Availability: The UEFA Football Dictionary for Apple devices is available for 15.99 USD (12.99 EUR) or at a special promotional price 11.99 USD (9.99 EUR) June XX-July 12 via download from the App Store: http://itunes.apple.com/us/
About Paragon Software Group
Paragon Software Group, now celebrating its 15th anniversary, is an innovative software developer focused on two dynamic growth markets. The company's comprehensive product line for the data storage market addresses the needs of data security, storage and management for PCs, servers and networks. A second portfolio of products focuses on mobile productivity applications for handheld devices. Founded in 1994, Paragon Software has offices in the USA, Germany, Japan, and Russia delivering its solutions to consumers, small business and enterprise clients worldwide through a network of Value Added Resellers, distributors and OEMs as well as online through the company website. Paragon Software provides technology to a host of world-class companies and partners including Cisco, Dell, Toshiba, NEC, Siemens, Microsoft, Motorola, Nokia, and more. For more information please visit the company websites:
Storage Management Division: http://www.paragon-software.
Smart Handheld Devices Division: http://www.penreader.com
The Langenscheidt publishing group is an internationally-operating, family-run business steeped in tradition. It offers a wide variety of publications dedicated to languages, travel, and cartography. What began with books and self-study materials in 1856 now encompasses a broad spectrum of printed and electronic media and even online services. Langenscheidt has several subsidiaries all over the world, international sales centres and technical plants: www.langenscheidt.de
Follow Mobile Products on Twitter: