- Created on 19 July 2010
Exotic looking pyramid-shaped subwoofer with super fashionable satellites, the Edifier Prisma is a fashion statement in any home.
Edifier®, a supplier of visionary speaker systems supporting state-of-the-art design and extraordinary sound quality, continues to consolidate its position as a leader in the manufacture of high quality, multimedia speaker systems with its latest lifestyle product launch.An audio and visual delight, the Edifier Prisma speaker system is a treat for your eyes and ears! The exotic looking pyramid shaped subwoofer and satellites will complement modern PC and monitors styles, while the glossy white finish will suit contemporary homes. With hi-tech crossovers for the new anti-resonant material satellites and a down-firing subwoofer driver, the sound is superb.
The ergonomic, wired, low profile control means that adjusting the volume is easy, whilst the built-in headphone and MP3 jack offer flexible listening options. The soft touch on/off switch with ‘red halo' lighting located on top of the subwoofer allows for an easy operation. Available in a gloss white finish, at a price of £89.99, the Prisma is designed to complement any home.
- Exotic subwoofer housing with ‘opera' house look and feel.
- Wired, low-profile, rotary, master volume controller with red LED ‘Halo' effect with built-in headphone and MP3 input jacks.
- Soft touch on/off switch with ‘halo' red lighting located on top of the subwoofer.
- Magnetically shielded speaker drivers.
- Separate bass control located at rear of subwoofer.
- 3.5mm jack located at rear of subwoofer.
- Power Output: RMS 2 x 9W + 32W (THD=10%)
- Signal to noise ratio (amplifier):=>85dBA
- Input Sensitivity: R/L: 550+/-50mV (Line-in), 300+/-50mV (AUX)
SW: 200+/-50mV (Line-in), 100+/-50mV (AUX)
- Frequency response: R/L: 190Hz ~ 20kHZ
SW: 30Hz ~ 130Hz
Price and Availability:
The Prisma is available at SRP £89.99 inc and is available online from the Apple Store and Play.com.
Established in Beijing in May 1996, the Edifier Group quickly expanded overseas, and in 1998 developed into a transnational group company. The Company's head offices are in Vancouver, Canada, being mainly responsible for group strategy sales, product planning, and product R&D.Edifier operates two production bases in China, in Beijing and Shenzhen, with full product R&D, plastic injection, machining, painting, silk-screen printing, and assembly. The R&D team is composed of dedicated acoustical engineers from Beijing, and North America. The Group had more than 2,500 employees worldwide, and manufacturing facilities covering an area of 100,000 square metres.