- Created on 01 September 2010
Fully portable all-in-one USB micro speaker systemEdifier®, a supplier of visionary speaker systems supporting state-of-the-art design and extraordinary sound quality, continues to consolidate its position as a leader in the manufacture of high quality, multimedia speaker systems with its latest lifestyle product launch.
The Edifier Soundbar USB is an elegant all-in-one micro speaker system, perfect for laptop and netbook users. With an elaborately designed bass reflection port and housed in an elegant brushed aluminium tube, the Soundbar USB provides an exceptional audio performance. The Soundbar USB simply plugs in via USB to your computer system or laptop, and has full USB audio streaming capabilities. Compact and robust with a soft carry case to protect the system during transit and with a sleek, slim design, the Soundbar USB is fully portable - perfect for personal or business use!
- Dynamic USB powered and USB audio streamed micro speaker-system.
- Full range 30mm x 70mm magnetically shielded speaker drivers with bass reflection port.
- Side mounted soft-touch on/off and volume control.
- AUX input enables connection of other digital audio capable devices (the Soundbar must be plugged into USB port for power).
- Soft carry pouch for protection during transit.
- Total Power Output: RMS 2 x 1W (THD=10%)
- Signal to noise ratio: 80dBA
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.5%
- Input Sensitivity: 500 +- 50mV (THD + N = 1%)
- Speaker Dimensions (W x H x D): 261mm x 36mm x 44mm
Price and Availability:
The Soundbar USB is available at SRP £49.99 inc and is available online from Amazon.co.uk. and Micro Direct.
Established in Beijing in May 1996, the Edifier Group quickly expanded overseas, and in 1998 developed into a transnational group company. The Company's head offices are in Vancouver, Canada, being mainly responsible for group strategy sales, product planning, and product R&D.Edifier operates two production bases in China, in Beijing and Shenzhen, with full product R&D, plastic injection, machining, painting, silk-screen printing, and assembly. The R&D team is composed of dedicated acoustical engineers from Beijing, and North America. The Group had more than 2,500 employees worldwide, and manufacturing facilities covering an area of 100,000 square metres.