- Created on 06 October 2010
New iPod Speaker System combines eye-catching design with excellent room-filling sound.
Edifier®, a supplier of innovative speaker systems backed by state-of-the-art design and extraordinary sound quality announces the new
The Edifier Breathe iF600 combines eye-catching design with excellent room-filling sound. Simply dock your iPod or iPhone to share your tunes. The Breathe features a clever Music Pause function which will automatically pause the music when a call is received on your iPhone. It also incorporates an Aux input which allows other MP3 players to be connected. Stylish and functional, the Edifier Breathe is the perfect companion for listening to all your playlists.
- Elegant all-in-one iPod docking home audio system with downward angled subwoofer for enhanced bass performance.
- Separate mid-range and tweeter for both stereo channels
- On-deck control pads and full function remote with all iPod navigation/playback controls
- Auxiliary input reserved for secondary audio source
- Digital amplifier with EuP compliant green power management
- Wide range switching power supply included
- Total power output: RMS 9W x2 + 30W x1 (THD+N=10%)
- Signal to noise ratio: ≥80dBA
- Frequency response: R/L 180Hz~20kHz. SW 40Hz~130Hz
- Total harmonic distortion: ≤0.5%
- Input sensitivity: R/L 700mV ± 50mV (AUX) 350mV ± 50mV (iPod/iPhone)
- Bass unit: 5¾" magnetically shielded, 6Ω
- Midrange/high unit: 2¾" magnetically shielded, 6Ω
- Tweeter unit: Φ19mm magnetically shielded, 6Ω
- Dimension: (WxHxD) 420mm x 257mm x 244mm
- Weight: 4.80kg (net) 6.20kg (gross)
6th generation iPod;
5th generation iPod;
4th generation iPod;
4th generation nano;
3rd generation nano;
2nd generation nano;
1st generation nano;
2nd generation mini;
1st generation mini;
2nd generation touch;
1st generation touch;
and all generation iPhones.
Price and Availability:
The Breathe iF600 is available immediately from John Lewis at SRP £169 inc
Established in Beijing in May 1996, the Edifier Group quickly expanded overseas, and in 1998 developed into a transnational group company. The Company's head offices are in Vancouver, Canada, being mainly responsible for group strategy sales, product planning, and product R&D.
Edifier operates two production bases in China, in Beijing and Shenzhen, with full product R&D, plastic injection, machining, painting, silk-screen printing, and assembly. The R&D team is composed of dedicated acoustical engineers from Beijing, and North America. The Group has more than 2,500 employees worldwide, and manufacturing facilities covering an area of 100,000 square metres. http://www.edifier-audio.co.uk or www.edifier-international.com