- Created on 18 October 2010
Easy To Use Video Editing Software Turns Your Videos into Breathtaking Films in just 3 Easy Steps!
MAGIX AG, One of the leading international providers of software, online services, and digital content, has announced the release of Video easy HD.
Don't let your precious recording collect dust on your shelves. With MAGIX Video easy HD you can easily edit your movies, add transitions, text and background music and even enhance image and sound quality. Beginners with no previous knowledge can easily create breathtaking films in three easy steps with the help of the practical wizard.
The practical wizard will help you get started and walk you through all the important steps involved in creating videos. Simple instructions are given with large graphic icons for all steps of the process - from connecting the video camera to recording videos. This allows you to connect your camera to your PC and transfer your recordings to the program. Then, simply save, edit, burn or upload your recordings to the Internet. Video easy HD supports all standard video cameras making it a universal and future proof solution.
- Numerous NEW menu templates
- Cinema-quality video effects
- A multitude of NEW transition effects
- NEW Advanced audio editing
- NEW Create Blu-ray and AVCHD discs. More space for your videos: MAGIX Video easy HD supports the creation of Blu-rayTM and AVCHD discs with huge space capacities - including animated menus. Only MAGIX Video easy HD offers this in this price range!
- Easy connection and introduction wizard
- Comprehensive introductory video
- Automatic video editing wizard
- Clearly laid-out user interface with large buttons
- Supports all standard camcorders: AVCHD, HDV, miniDV
- Export to DVD, YouTube and as files
- Project archiving on DVD and hard drive
Price & Availability:
MAGIX Video easy HD is available now for SRP £39.99 inc VAT from Amazon and PC World. For more information, please see: magix.com/gb/video-to-dvd/
MAGIX is a leading international provider of high-quality software, online services and digital contents for multimedia communications. Since 1993, MAGIX has been developing leading technologies for creation, editing, management and presentation of photos and graphics, videos and music. Internationally, MAGIX operates from branches in the USA, Canada, the UK, France, Italy, Spain and the Netherlands. The product range is targeted towards laymen and professionals alike and goes beyond the PC range to include seamlessly integrated online and mobile applications.
According to its retail sales figures, MAGIX leads in the multimedia software sector in Germany and the most important European markets, and is one of the most successful competitors in the USA. Fifteen years of market presence as well as one thousand awards worldwide testify to the company's power of innovation. www.magix.com
15 years MAGIX - 15 years innovation with passion