- Created on 02 December 2010
MAGIX Music Maker offers an easy start and the option to dive deeper into the world of music production.MAGIX AG, One of the leading international providers of software, online services, and digital content, has announced the release of Music Maker 17.
MAGIX Music Maker 17 offers the simplest start into the world of making music and lets you dive deeper into the music production process if desired. With Music Maker 17, anyone can produce their own songs in impressive quality with no previous knowledge of music required.The improved program interface and integrated MIDI editor makes it even easier to compose your own song. The YouTube templates included mean that you can create impressive presentations of your songs, whilst the SoundCloud upload function enables you to share your own songs via Facebook®, MySpaceTM, Twitter and more.
- NEW MAGIX Vita Solo instruments: New expressive instruments
- NEW design: An improved program interface for an even better overview
- NEW SoundCloud upload: Upload and share your own songs via social networking sites such as Facebook® and MySpaceTM
- NEW YouTube® templates: Create impressive presentations of your own songs
- NEW Integrated MIDI editor: Makes composing even easier!
- NEW Mouse gestures: Support of mouse gestures for an improved workflow
- Improved FX rack: Optimized effects view
Price & Availability:
MAGIX Music Maker 17 is available now for SRP £49.99 inc VAT from Amazon and PC World.
MAGIX is a leading international provider of high-quality software, online services and digital contents for multimedia communications. Since 1993, MAGIX has been developing leading technologies for creation, editing, management and presentation of photos and graphics, videos and music. Internationally, MAGIX operates from branches in the USA, Canada, the UK, France, Italy, Spain and the Netherlands. The product range is targeted towards laymen and professionals alike and goes beyond the PC range to include seamlessly integrated online and mobile applications.
According to its retail sales figures, MAGIX leads in the multimedia software sector in Germany and the most important European markets, and is one of the most successful competitors in the USA. Fifteen years of market presence as well as one thousand awards worldwide testify to the company's power of innovation.
15 years MAGIX - 15 years innovation with passion