- Created on 19 April 2011
Rude Gameware Announces the Amazing New Fierce Laser Gaming Mouse V2
Interactive Ideas, one of the UK's top, value-added software and peripherals distributor in partnership with leading gaming peripheral publisher , Rude Gameware, today announced the Fierce 5000 DPI Laser Gaming Mouse V2 (PC).
Rude Gameware have taken everything that made the original Fierce Laser Gaming Mouse great and made it even greater! They have ramped up the DPI to a whopping 5000, quickened the response time to just 1 m/s, added even more customizable buttons and given it an even sleeker, sturdier form factor for an incredible look and feel.
• Included customization software
- 5000 DPI Laser Engine
- 1000 Hz polling with 1 ms response time
- Onboard memory to save your modifications
- 7 independently programmable buttons and macro support
- Adjustable Weights
- Zero-Acoustic Ultra-smooth Teflon feet
- Always-On mode
- On-the-Fly Sensitivity DPI adjustment (no driver needed)
- LED DPI Indicator
- Gold plated USB connector for maximum conductivity
- 7 foot, lightweight, non-tangle cord
Price & Availability:
The Fierce 5000 DPI Laser Gaming Mouse V2 (PC) is available immediately from Amazon at £39.98. The product will be available from further retailers shortly
About Rude Gameware:
Rude Gameware is a morally ambiguous gaming peripheral manufacturer. Rude Gameware focuses on unique features and functions that are strictly for gamers combined with distinctive style that represents the gaming culture that we've been a part of for over 10 years. For more information on the complete line of Rude products and a list of local retailers, please visit us at: www.rudegameware.com
About Interactive Ideas:
Interactive Ideas is a leading value-added distributor of Software and Technology products, establishing themselves in the competitive IT industry by providing excellent customer service, proactively working with their partners and being able to identify emerging technologies.
The past year has seen Interactive Ideas recognised in leading industry awards:
- PCR Awards 2010, winner Specialist Distributor of the Year
- CRN Channel Awards 2010, highly commended Software Distributor of the Year
- Microscope ACE Awards 2010. Shortlisted Software Distributor of the Year and Marketing Team of the Year
- Silver level Investor in People
Structured into two divisions; the retail team offers a specialist service dedicated to online retailers and providing them the value added services their business require and vendors need to maximise sales through the online retail channel. The software solutions team works with resellers, ISV's and systems integrators to provide software solutions, licensing and enterprise Linux. Providing value-added services to support the channel in delivering cost saving and innovative solutions to their customers.