- Created on 16 May 2011
Weather resistant anti-corrosive casing / Colour daytime viewing / Easily transfer video to PC / Viewing angle 55°/ Night vision up to 32ft
Swann Security, the global leader in "Plug & Play" security monitoring solutions, is pleased to announce new OutbackCam.
The OutbackCam Camera and Video Recorder is the only product of its kind in the Swann Security range. It is specifically built to withstand the harshest weather conditions, and is the ideal security observation system for your front and back garden or any rural location. The camera and recorder are both housed in an anti-corrosive, waterproof, lockable shell meaning that recording quality will not deteriorate in bad weather.
The OutbackCam is battery operated so can be installed in any area as required. Date and Moon Phase stamping ensures that you know exactly what time of day or night the image or video was captured. With motion activated recording, the camera automatically switches on when motion is detected, meaning you don't have to wade through hours of ‘dead' footage.
With night vision up to 32ft/10m and a tree strap included, you can now monitor and record almost any location!
- Durable casing with waterproof seal and battery powered portability that can operate in most weather conditions and temperatures.
- Record clear photos with the 2 megapixel camera or videos at 30 frames per second.
- Powerful night vision up to 32ft/10m.
- Track the exact recording time with day, time and moon phase stamping.
- Set and forget with long lasting battery operations and motion activated recording.
- Mounts to trees, posts or flat surfaces for areas you want to monitor such as fields, forests, yards, farms, leisure activities etc.
Swann is a global leader in security monitoring solutions aimed at consumers through retail channels. Swann's sustained growth and success has been based on designing and developing surveillance technology that is innovative yet cost effective.
The company's products are predominantly "Plug & Play" by nature with easy-to-follow 'plug-and-play' instructions, full after-sale technical support and retail-friendly product packaging aimed at home, office, business and small-to-medium retail users.
Swann was founded in 1988 and now has offices in the United Kingdom, United States, Australia, and Hong Kong with global distribution through partners in Asia, the Middle East, New Zealand, UK, Europe and South Africa.