- Created on 19 June 2011
1. (3) Apple iPhone 4
2. (2) Nokia 3720 Classic
3. (5) Samsung I9100 Galaxy S II
4. (-) HTC HD2
5. (-) Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc
6. (8) Samsung B2100
7. (1) Samsung GT-B2710 / Xcover 271
8. (-) HTC Incredible S
9. (6) HTC Desire HD
10. (4) Nokia C5
() = Last month’s position.
- The top seller list from Krusell for May shows that iPhone 4 is back on top again, after a month down on 3rd place. Last month I forecasted that we would see Samsung’s new flagship Samsung Galaxy S II on first place, but it didn’t come true yet, says Ulf Sandberg CEO at Krusell.
- However I still see this unit as an “iPhone killer”, and due to that I once again dare to forecast that next month we’ll see Samsung Galaxy S II on top of the best seller list he ends.
The Swedish manufacturer of carrying cases for portable electronics, Krusell, releases its "Top 10"-list for May 2011. The list is based on the number of pieces of custom made mobile-, smartphone cases ordered from Krusell during May 2011. Krusell's list is unique due to the fact that it reflects the sales of phones on six continents and in more than 70 countries around the globe.
Krusell International AB with 130 million SEK in turnover, an annual production of over 3 million cases, and more than 500 employees is a Swedish company exporting high-end cases around the world. After 20 years in the cell phone industry, Krusell is established as one of the leading brands in its niche. Besides cases for mobile phones, Krusell also produces cases for digital cameras, laptops, MP3-players, GPS and portable gaming. Moreover, Krusell are also a subcontractor to Sony, Samsung, Sanyo, Honda, Toyota and LG. The headquarters of Krusell are located in Mölndal, Sweden.For information about Krusell, please visit www.krusell.se