- Created on 29 October 2011
The Complete Solution for Windows Optimisation and PC Acceleration
MAGIX AG, One of the leading international providers of software, online services, and digital content, has announced the release of PC Check & Tuning 2012.
MAGIX PC Check & Tuning 2012 combines optimization, acceleration, and maintenance in a comprehensive yet simple program. Being both easy to use and having professional tools gives pro results, even to users with no prior technical expertise.Whether a Desktop PC, Note or Netbook, Windows® XP, Windows® Vista® or Windows® 7 - the program examines the computer for weaknesses, identifies the causes of system problems, and independently fixes any errors. With a combination of tuning functions, driver updates and software updates Performance Check is unique and guarantees long term performance and stability. Similar to antivirus programs the software provides new information for optimization using the intelligent data bank. This leads to a system which is reliable in the long term and works quickly.
- NEW! Performance Check: Analyzes the performance of various system components or of the whole system and compares the results with other PCs.
- NEW! MAGIX Driver Update: “DriveUp” – updates drivers quickly and safely developed.
- NEW! Turbo hard drive defragmentation: organizes files quickly thanks to the newly developed defragmentation software
- NEW! High speed mode for video editing
- With driver updates, software updates and performance checks
- Simple 2-step operation: analyze problems, fix problems = done
- Secure system: "PC Live" continuously monitors the performance and reports changes
- Improve performance, free disk space, configure Windows®, save energy etc.
Price & Availability:
MAGIX PC Check & Tuning 2012 is available now for SRP £29.99 inc VAT from Amazon and PC World.
MAGIX is a leading international provider of high-quality software, online services and digital contents for multimedia communications. Since 1993, MAGIX has been developing leading technologies for creation, editing, management and presentation of photos and graphics, videos and music. Internationally, MAGIX operates from branches in the USA, Canada, the UK, France, Italy, Spain and the Netherlands. The product range is targeted towards laymen and professionals alike and goes beyond the PC range to include seamlessly integrated online and mobile applications.
According to its retail sales figures, MAGIX leads in the multimedia software sector in Germany and the most important European markets, and is one of the most successful competitors in the USA. Fifteen years of market presence as well as one thousand awards worldwide testify to the company's power of innovation.